Efficient Sealing Systems with Quick and Easy Adjustment and Replacement
Benetech’s sealing systems deliver simple solutions with superior results. With few parts and easy installation, their modular design allows the system to be built to any length on the conveyor. In addition, all seal options are interchangeable, and one person can make skirt-rubber adjustments. Maintenance can also be managed safely outside of the belt.
Load Zone Clamps
Available as a 4’ or 6’ modular design, the standard clamp ensures the skirt provides a consistent seal and an economical solution for load-point spillage, as well as safe access and long service life. The bolt option comes in powder-coated, galvanized, or stainless steel; galvanized also includes a swivel-handle option.
The new-design quick-release clamp offers simple maintenance without the use of tools. To install the clamp, weld the channel strut to the skirtboard; slide the clamps through the channel strut; slide on the aluminum angle brackets; twist the clamps to tighten, and pull down on the lock. The quick-release clamp is available in both 4’ and 1 meter (39”) modules.
- B Seal – a superior seal with a great price
- B-Plus/BX Seal – B-Plus with polyurethane, BX seal all rubber
- Classic Seal – a simple seal that gets the job done
- Classic Plus Seal – basic profile with a polyurethane addition that provides exceptional sealing for minimal belt-edge distances
- Classic Poly Seal – a solid, practical polyurethane seal that outlasts other products such as steel, UHMW, and rubber
We’re ready to support you with the sealing system you need. Contact us at (630) 844-1300 today to speak with a Benetech specialist.