Is Your System Running? Is it Meeting Your Full Expectations?
If you work with dry bulk material such as biomass, recycling, wood chips, cement, or pulp and paper, you know that controlling dry dust is a constant challenge. Dry dust that is not properly managed can lead to increasing risks to safety, health and compliance, not to mention significantly higher maintenance costs.
Proper implementation of dry dust collection is vital to your business, personnel and community. Combating dry dust first requires knowing where the dust is originating. Processes such as bag handling, mixing and blending, conveying, drying and storing can all be possible sources.
Once the causes are identified, you can use an industrial dust collector to filter the air so the dry dust can be collected without adverse effects.
At the same time, you want to monitor the equipment and maintenance issues that can develop over time with dry dust collection. For example, your dry dust collector might start picking up excess product while operating at a high volume. If you’re working with volumes that are below industry standards, dry dust can fall out in ducts and plug them.
Air filters can plug or tear along the way as well, compromising system performance.
Dry Dust Collection: Existing Systems
For bulk material handlers, consistent, unhindered uptime and production means everything. Whether your challenges with dry dust are recent or recurring, they can quickly interfere with your goals. You need your current dry dust collection system to be reliably efficient, and any adjustments or modifications require a balance of performance and budget.
Benetech understands the different scenarios you might face in ensuring your dry dust collection serves your objectives correctly. That’s why our field engineers dedicate themselves to innovation for implementing, updating and revitalizing a wide range of systems.
Rare among your choices of partners, our engineers have a national presence in which we can:
- survey and access your existing dry dust collectors
- identify the areas that are interfering with performance
- develop solutions and best practices specific to those items that need remediation
- implement the solution right at the site
We assess the problem, acquire the required parts, re-design duct work if necessary and train your staff to get your dry dust collectors back up and running. This allows you to fix what you own instead of having to spend large amounts of capital on new equipment.
Dry Dust Collection: New Systems
In the event you have a system that is beyond practical repair, Benetech can provide your operations with options for integrating alternative best available technologies. We offer a complete line of industrial dust collectors to help you control dust while increasing efficiency, lowering O&M costs, and maintaining compliance and safety.
- Low-pressure, high-volume, reverse-pulse design
- Minimized confined–entry space requirements
- Maximized safety against fire and explosion
- Designed for PRB coal dust
Rex-Pulse / Vent
- Pulse jet–cleaning fabric filters
- Multiple design capabilities
- Dust control for localized needs
- Economical solutions
Insertable Dry Dust Collector
- Automatic reverse-jet fabric filter
- Suitable for collection of large dust concentrations
- Cost-effective solution for centralized dust control
- Small footprint and easy installation
Cartridge Dust Collection
- Cartridge media for different material factors
- Space-saving compact designs for confined areas
- Safe, compliant operation with combustible dusts
- Easy maintenance from outside collector
Defeat Your Dry Dust Starting Now
When it comes to dry dust collection, Benetech leaves no speck out of your aim. We are here to help you reduce risk, increase safety, decrease maintenance and boost both profits and customer service. Contact us at (630) 844-1300 to speak with a Benetech specialist.